We are looking to add the most qualified candidate to our team to help our company grow in this booming e-commerce market. We would like someone who can manage our eBay accounts and handle customer service.
eBay Specialist will be responsible for implementing, executing, and managing storefront initiatives in eBay to optimize product listings, increase product page views, and drive incremental revenue. Additionally, this Specialist will assist with photo shoot, marketplace compliance, listing quality, and customer services.
In this position, your job duties shall include but not limited to:
· Market products on the eBay site, using well-established selling procedures and techniques
· Photo shoot items for listing
· Write the product description and create the eBay listings for carbon fiber and wheel related products
· Conducting market research for listed products
· Manage pricing of online inventory to stay competitive across multiple marketplaces
· Work with fulfillment and warehouse personnel to ship products to the customer and provide delivery timelines.
· Respond to customers’ inquiries regarding products, and shipment, ensuring that the right type and amount of information is forwarded.
· Provide customers with information on shipment amounts, in addition to the cost of products.
· Look through online and physical inventory to determine the availability of products.
· Respond to customers’ complaints regarding service and product quality, aiming to attempt their issues.
· Oversee the inventory to ensure product availability and assess stock situations.
· Handle returns and exchanges in sync with the guidelines provided by the company.
· Enters orders and check inventory to ensure requested product price & availability
· Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
· Providing feedback from customer service
· Respond to all warranty/fitment/logistic issues
· 1+ years of experience on eBay
· 1+ years of experience on auto parts
· 1+ years of experience with customer service
· Automotive knowledge of how to do product research on internet
· Knowledge of how to do pricing research / product valuation on eBay
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook is required
· Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
· Excellent written and communication, customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
· Good understanding of business ethics
· Experience with NetSuite and online invoice systems is a plus
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team